Saturday, June 11, 2005

Why???

Why did I agree to publish The Suicidal Donkey Company comics on my blog? They're pretty bad and they don't seem to have any character development or much humour. Anyway, I've signed the contract and if I don't post their latest publication they'll cut off my fingers - one at a time - while playing every remix of the crazy frog song ever made. What kind of torture could be worse?

So here it is:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hopefully they'll go out of business soon so I don't have to put my self through the torment I'm going through right now.

O.R.

4 comments:

Kate said...

No, nothing can be worse than the crazy frog. Nothing...

Kate said...

PS I like your pic *grin*

Andrew said...

Wooooooooo!

*me cheers*

Dave said...

Thanks Kate!

Thanks for the cheer me!

O.R.