Sunday, June 19, 2005

Soooooo good! 2: Revenge of the photo booth!

And here lies the final product of the trip inside the wonderful, complementary photobooth. (Top left: the author, top right: Jacob, bottom left: Scarlette, bottom right: Bradley

Photo 1 of 4

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me: "If I close my eyes everything disappears."
Jacob: "My head is lodged between the wall and Dave."
Scarlette: "Wow Dave. That really does work!"
Bradley: "I'm smiling for the photo."


Photo 2 of 4

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me: "EHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Jacob: "You're drooling. How rude!"
Scarlette: "Taste's like cheese."
Bradley: "I'm still smiling for the photo"

Photo 3 of 4

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me: "Can you show it to me?"
Jacob: "My head is really starting to hurt but I must continue to smile"
Scarlette: "Did someone turn the laughing gas on or is that a fart I smell?"
Bradley: "What? Why does it keep flashing? Didn't it already take the photo?"

Photo 4 of 4

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me: "OH! It's huge!!!"
Jacob: "OUCH! My brains! MY BRAINS!"
Scarlette: "It stinks! It stinks!"
Bradley: "Oh. It takes 4 photos..."



And so it ends...

And of course I had to get a fart joke in there. SUCESS!

O.R.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

LMAO, excellent commentary

Anonymous said...

hiiiiiii rave have
i loved it!