Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Today...

It begins...

Currently listening to:
Power Lunch by Har Mar Superstar
- Quite a good track, but took a couple of listens to get into it. Some of Har Mar's stuff (e.g. DUI) is pretty cool too. Check it out. -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got home from work (more about that later) at about 9:30.

Had some food.

Watched "Family Plot" (Channel 7 - Melbourne, AUS) which I can only assume the advertising plug for it would go something like: "The real Six Feet Under". What is left for reality TV to consume?

Checked out a friend's blog which I was just told about and then thought "Maybe I should start my own blog. It's not like I have much to write about, but I'm sure someone out there, someone looking for something to do, will come across this bunch of text and read it."

...And that's all I care about - that one person...and it's you. Isn't that nice? I care about you.

Well...I hope both of us (You and I) will be back sometime soon so you can hear about where I work (Trust me. It's worth it.) and any other rambling I have at the time of writing.

"That's the way it is..."

O.R

No comments: