Thursday, December 02, 2004

Day 2 - The Aftermath

Currently listening to:
My My My by Armand Van Helden
- Ever since I saw the film clip for this song I've been wanting to hear it again. If you haven't seen the film clip I won't spoil it for you, but look out for it. There's also something about the vocals...I'm not exactly sure what it is. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...I'm back! I don't really believe it either, but I thought I have to post at least three times before even considering stopping this blog.

Had work again today. I'll write about it sometime - I promise - just too tired to write that much at the moment.

I watched one of the greatest shows on TV when I got home - "Whose Line is it Anyway?". Now I have to say that I was watching the US version (as opposed to the UK version, which is pretty bad) and that I have encountered some very boring episodes, but on the whole it is some quality viewing. Enjoy if you can!

I think I'll leave it there for now. I'll be back for at least one more post (as stated above).

O.R

No comments: