Sunday, December 12, 2004

"How about the power.....to move you"

Currently listening to:
Wonderboy by Tenacious D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re:Cheap CD, DVD, Video, Book (and all new this year - outdoor furniture) sale at Melbourne Exhibition Centre!

I went to this annual event - I think it was - last year, and found several nice purchases, mainly being books with one or two CDs in there for good measure.

So I decided to go back this year and low and behold...I got 8, brand-spanking-new CDs.

Side Note: One of my biggest weaknesses and favorite purchases is CDs. I think it's the joy of listening to a new CD for the first time...I'll think about it some more and get back to you.

And they weren't just your dodgy, bargain basement, cheap-arse CDs. These we're CDs that I would expect to pay full price for.

I can't list the CDs right now 'cause they're not nearby and I'm sitting on one of those high backed, executive, leather desk chairs typing and eating yoghurt (ask me about the pronunciation), but I got three Bjork CDs (been waiting for a bit of Bjork for a while), The Very Best of Kool and the Gang (if I said I only got this CD because of one track - Jungle Boogy - would you shoot me?), and some others...I've forgotten now (D.S: They must've been well worth the purchase).

Anywho...no work tomorrow! YAY! Sleep in!

"I'm expecting..."

O.R.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're expecting..... a baby?



- rob

Dave said...

Yes. Thankyou.

All I need to work out now is who the father could be...