Friday, December 03, 2004

[insert title here]

Currently listening to:
Jesus Christ Superstar from the musical of the same name (Music by Andrew Lloyd Webber - Lyrics by Tim Rice)
- My school performed J.C.S in my final year, and I helped out with it and subsequently found myself obsessing over it. I think I love it so much because of the constantly repeating musical motifs and, of course, because of the story. -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much to write today...

"i think that whenever the computer has become so boring i actually wait for someone to reply on msn, a little part of me dies. *sigh*. Human interaction through the computer leaves much to be desired... so i should really switch of the computer and go to bed. so long, adieu, goodby (and hi)"

- A friend of mine initiated a conversation with me over msn with this message. I asked him if I could share it with the world because of it's brilliant honesty. He accepted and now you get to enjoy it's "brilliant honesty". You should feel privileged (and I'm sure you do).

"Bye for now"

O.R.

No comments: