Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tram Hijinks

Question: What is wrong with Victoria's public transport system?
Answer: I don't know, but I'm trying to find out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(refer to Train Hijinks, particularly the farting incident.)

The number 72 tram is running late which, suprisingly, is abnormal. It finally comes and due to it's delay it is quite full already. Not just: "Oh, I won't get a seat" full or "Wow! I'm standing pretty close to this guy" full, but "Sorry for placing the entire front of my body against the entire back of your body" full (also known as 'Bulging Door Syndrome').

So I squeeze in. The doors close. The tram starts to move, and low and behold (I don't even understand that saying) I smell the familiar scent of brown gas.

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

O.R.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

brown you say...

Dave said...

Brown as a...block of Old Gold chocolate

O.R.