Tuesday, January 04, 2005

mmm...chocolate...

Currently listening to:
Main Theme from Twin Peaks by Angelo Badalamenti
- Twin Peaks. One of the greatest TV series ever made. Angelo Badalamenti. One of the greatest composers ever created.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, let's just say that I am the most excited that I've been in a long time and it's all because of the new Tim Burton (Edward Scissorhands, Big Fish) celluloid creation Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Yes! But no! It's not a remake of the 1971 musical movie starring the ever brilliant Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka, but a brand new movie, this time, with Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka.

The trailer is so wonderfully enjoyable that I want it to come out now!

See the Internet Movie Database page here and also check out the trailer! You must! You just must!

That's it for now...I just had to let you all now how excited I am.

O.R.

3 comments:

Kate said...

ha, I wish I could work out who you are. Any clues? Nice blog though.

Kate said...

or you could just tell me who you are?? pretty please....

Kate said...

ahahaha, the mystery is solved. Now I know who you are. What a small world.

"Well...I hope both of us (You and I) will be back sometime soon so you can hear about where I work (Trust me. It's worth it.) and any other rambling I have at the time of writing.You even posted that you were going to write about working at SK's... and then you never did. boo to that, it would have made for interesting reading.

How did you find my blog anyway? And add me to your msn list... daisuki_82@hotmail.com

(I am just so demanding... lol)