Tuesday, January 18, 2005

How expected.

Currently listening to:
The sudden onset of the garden sprinklers.
- No. It's not the title of a song. Although it would be pretty cool. I've got to write it down. Wait...I already did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Osmo Is 18 Years Old
According to the 'What Age Do You Act' Quiz
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's discuss the results.

I am a teenager at heart as well as in physical embodiment.

Although the 'What Age Do You Act' quiz is clearly a planned and highly researched test of the inner workings of the quizee's* brain I would like to know what their sources on their information is. I'm sure I don't question authority. At all. Never.

Now to the "finding my place in the world" bit. I'm not even going to start there. It's way too philosophical and full of metaphorical innuendo for me to even bother - the fact is I'm just too lazy.

Enjoy the quiz!

O.R.

*quizee may or may not be a proper word.

1 comment:

Toria/Deb said...

Me again :) Yeah, I did that one. Told me I'm 23 LOL. So much for what the calendar says huh? Quizee sounds good to me, I guess. Like "blogerama" Word or not? It's up to you, I presume, if it's good or not. Well, enjoy your heat, you "Pool Boy". Today the thermometer, in Ottawa, is presently at a mind-numbing (and other parts numbing too ;)) -31 C with a lovely added bonus of windchill, making it feel like a bone-chilling -45 C. Doesn't that sound a wee bit chilly? Actually dangerous for children due to frost bite. Ah well, spring is in 2.5 months officially.