Friday, June 01, 2007

For once, I agree with Jim Schembri

I feel odd.

Almost every movie review I read by Jim Schembri (The Age) I disagree with, but now, I completely agree with an article he wrote about, of all things, Big Brother.

I did watch the first few seasons of Big Brother, before the novelty wore off, but until now I haven't watched any other seasons.

So, for those of you not in the 'know' the most recent Big Brother controversy raised by the 'media' is that of one of the housemate's (Emma) father's death.

Read Jim's article here

When the issue was raised I agreed with Jim's point of view. I wish some people would just think about the different ways people deal with life's big moments.

D.S.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

hooray new format!

looks good

im not even going to comment about bb