Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blogging on the Bog

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm writing this post whilst on the toilet.

I have often found the toilet to be extremely comfortable to read and/or write on. I believe this is because the toilet seat is designed with the utmost comfort in mind.

Comfort = Comfortable. It's that simple.

In Japan (among other places - I'm sure) they like to use electrically heated toilet seats. This makes for an even more comfortable experience as there is no need to use excess body heat to
raise the temperature of the seat to the same as the posterior.

Sometimes it is so cold that just thinking about the act of placing my naked behind on the cold ceramic throne makes me shiver in fright. However, these things must be done.

So on! In the name of human functions!

R.E

No comments: